LAW ENFORCEMENT BLUE LABEL
ABQ GUNS IS PROUD TO OFFER SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ON FIREARMS AND ACCESSORIES TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT OF OUR COMMUNITY.
LAW ENFORCEMENT (SWORN PEACE OFFICER) – ACTIVE ~ RETIRED
MILITARY – ACTIVE ~ RETIRED
ALL BRANCHES-DISABLED VETERANS – DISABLED VETERANS ID
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN – ACTIVE ~ RETIRED ~ VOLUNTEER
FIRE FIGHTERS – ACTIVE ~ RETIRED ~ VOLUNTEER
DISTRICT ATTORNEY – COURT INVESTIGATORS ~ JUDGES ~ SWORN PEACE OFFICERS
CORRECTIONS OFFICERS ~ PROLE OFFICERS ~ PROBATION OFFICERS
LEVEL THREE SECURITY OFFICERS
SPECIAL CRITERIA APPLY FOR ALL SERVICE SALES AND A VALID COMMISSION IDENTIFICATION AND NM DRIVERS LICENSE OR OTHER STATE ISSUED ID MUST ACCOMPANY ALL SALES.
~~THESE ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, NO AGENCY SALES PERMITTED~~
What is LAW ENFORCEMENT BLUE LABEL?
Exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any LE pistol of their choice. *Excludes colored pistols.
The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
(Excludes Contractors and Civilian Employees)
DD214/discharge papers do not qualify – If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program
Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. Purchases from Law Enforcement Distributors, with a retail location, or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials. For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area visit us.glock.com, enter your zip code into the dealer locator on the top right of the page, and search under the LE Dealer tab. If you have further questions call the Customer Service Department @ 770-432-1202.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ day’s after all proper credentials, paperwork and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.
- All applicable Federal, State and Local magazine capacity restrictions apply
GLOCK ~ SMITH & WESSON ~ SPRINGFIELD ~ SIG SAUER ~ FN ~AMONG OTHERS